Special thanks to Mr Henbest for coming to visit Hedgehog class so we can learn about how fires are put out today. This was the perfect end to our learning about the Great Fire of London. We enjoyed asking lots of questions and using some of the special equipment. We even made rainbows!
Hedgehog Class have had great fun at Forest School. This week we used our senses to explore the Forest School area and then went off in search of small treasures to fill our small containers with. We shared what we found with our friends at the end of the session. It was great fun!
Week 4 - This week we took our RE learning out into the forest! After looking at pictures of winter and spring we went out into the forest to investigate which season we are in now. We read the story 'The flowers came, Spring arrived: A Nowruz story'. We talked about how lots of people celebrate the start of Spring as their new year.
- What if it was always winter?
- What would we miss out on if the seasons never changed?
- Would it be a good thing or a bad thing?
- Would you like it to always be winter or spring?
- What are you most looking forward to about spring?